As CDR-Life’s research pipeline is both growing and advancing towards clinical trials, also financial and administrative processes to support our researchers will scale up. Generating CDR-Life’s financial accounts, the Accounting Manager plays a key role supporting this expansion. You will make and document accounting entries, run the monthly close, analyse accounting data, and support the CFO in the periodic reporting activities as well as further develop all accounting processes in line with the company’s growth. The Accounting Manager will interact with colleagues across all business units. We are looking for a highly motivated and well-organized team player who will enjoy establishing this new role from the hands-on daily accounting tasks to managing financial projects.
Your key Responsibilities
- Monthly and annual closing responsibilities in accordance with IFRS and OR
- Running the financial accounts (including accounts payable, PP&E)
- Payroll accounting
- Supporting the external audit
- Timely and accurate VAT declaration and reconciliation
- Supporting finance projects
- Accounting Degree (Fachausweis Finanz- und Rechnungswesen, HFW) or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of broad accounting experience, ideally in a service or project business
- Excellent team player
- Analytical and pragmatic problem solver with attention to detail
- High degree of self-motivation and eager to learn and grow
- Very good level of written and spoken English
- Together with the CFO, to whom you will report, you will form the finance team as a key part of the larger CDR-Life team
- Key responsibilities of the finance team include accounting, controlling, planning, tax, liquidity management, financial systems and payroll.
Are you interested? In order to apply, please send your CV, cover letter, relevant references and certificates to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.