In this role, you will perform a variety of technical and administrative tasks to support research and development activities at CDR-Life. You will provide key services to enable efficient operations and ensure laboratory work continuity. The role requires a service- and solution-oriented mindset and a wish to conduct routine work in a reliable manner.
- Support routine laboratory maintenance such as glassware cleaning and autoclaving
- Prepare standard solutions (e.g., buffers, media, etc.) according to established procedures
- Organize shipments of materials and samples
- Receive parcels and deliveries
- Help to maintain inventories and facility installations and keep track of standard chemicals and consumables (includes ordering in MS Business Central)
- Keep equipment in a clean and serviceable condition and ensure safe removal of waste
Who you are
- Education in a relevant field with a medical, pharmaceutical, biological, or chemical background and work experience in a lab environment
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as across functions
- Goal-oriented, hands-on mentality, conscientious, efficient, flexible and pro-active attitude
- Good English language skills (a good command of German is a plus)
- General understanding of the principles of biotechnological research and development is a plus
Enter a meaningful job with purpose – helping people with cancer and other incurable diseases. Become part of a team on a mission with a collaborative, open, and solution-oriented spirit where you can have an impact. Enjoy exciting opportunities for development and professional growth within our growing organization with flexibility that fits with your needs and lifestyle, as well as competitive salary and benefits.
To apply or in case of questions, please contact email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
CDR-Life is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note CDR-Life operates a strictly controlled list of preferred recruitment partners. For those partners who have no valid, signed Master Service Agreement in place with CDR-Life, all unsolicited resumes, CVs, anonymous profiles, or any other candidate details submitted through our website or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of CDR- are considered the property of CDR-Life and are not subject to payment of any form of introduction, placement, or referral fees.