The Project Expert will be conducting opportunity assessments of new drug development projects in collaboration with the Research Lead by linking up with relevant internal and external business and clinical development experts. The Project Expert is also responsible for keeping track of early research project deliverables and timelines. You have a strong scientific background, good project management skills, and the drive to work collaboratively and effectively in a cross-functional environment towards key project deliverables.
- Lead and execute the opportunity assessments for new drug development projects in liaison with in- and external experts, including research, technical and clinical development.
- Optimize process for new drug development projects, including identification of key challenges, unmet medical need, and competitive landscape assessment.
- Communicate progress updates and final assessment to manager and senior management.
- Accountable for generation of project plans in alignment with the of Research Lead including creation, review, and maintenance of related documents.
- Facilitate research meetings ensuring that decisions and action items are collected, captured, and identified including follow up to ensure action items are being addressed.
- Support the Research Lead on project strategy and provide project management guidance as needed.
Who you are
- Advanced degree in a scientific discipline (PhD or MSc) with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience from the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Good understanding of the drug development process.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated experience in project management, including the ability to develop and manage project timelines.
- Collaborative with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active and highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a part of a team with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
Enter a meaningful job with purpose – helping people with cancer and other incurable diseases. Become part of a team on a mission with a collaborative, open, and solution-oriented spirit where you can have an impact. Enjoy exciting opportunities for development and professional growth within our growing organization with flexibility that fits with your needs and lifestyle, as well as competitive salary and benefits.
Work location: From June 2023, CDR-Life will be located in our new labs and offices in Tödistrasse 46, Horgen, Switzerland.
To apply or in case of questions, please contact email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
CDR-Life is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note CDR-Life operates a strictly controlled list of preferred recruitment partners. For those partners who have no valid, signed Master Service Agreement in place with CDR-Life, all unsolicited resumes, CVs, anonymous profiles, or any other candidate details submitted through our website or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of CDR- are considered the property of CDR-Life and are not subject to payment of any form of introduction, placement, or referral fees.