In this role, you will play an important part in the development and scale-up of mammalian upstream processes for CDR-Life’s M-gager® antibody formats ready for process transfer to a clinical manufacturing site. Moreover, you will help to drive the establishment of a data-driven process development approach. We are looking for a highly motivated and collaborative individual with a passion for data-driven lab work, who enjoys working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic working environment.
- Planning, conducting, evaluating, and documenting experiments for the development of scalable and robust upstream processes.
- Optimization of mammalian cell cultivation in shake flasks and stirred-tank bioreactors for efficient production of our antibody formats.
- Production of drug candidates for internal developability activities as well as for in vivo studies.
- Analysis and interpretation of in-process cell culture samples to guide process development, e.g., Cedex Bio Analyzer, and HPLC.
- Responsible system owner for assigned equipment.
- Apprenticeship with min. 3 years of working experience, BSc or MSc preferably in biochemistry, biotechnology or a related discipline.
- Experience in mammalian cell cultivation and upstream process development in the pharmaceutical / biotech industry.
- Hands-on experience with stirred-tank bioreactors on lab- to pilot-scale.
- Experience in key analytical methods for upstream process development, e.g., HPLC based titer methods and metabolite analytics etc.
- English (written and spoken) skills suitable for day-to-day interaction, documentation, and presentation of lab work.
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as across teams’ boundaries.
Are you interested? For any further questions or your application please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.